RE: [Harp-L] The key stamp

I like MR's idea but here's what I do:
==> Fine tip white Paint Pen marker (hobby store or hardware store)==> get creative on your marks ie ct=country tuned, A monor = A- (natural minor default), harmonic minor in E=E/HM etc==> Write it big enough that you can easily see it on a darkened stage==> Put it where it makes sense to you according to how you case is set up==> Try to put it where your lips wont be==> refresh as needed
I find that event the harps that are stamped, the stamp is too small or not where I need it
Buck