[Harp-L] best outta the box harp to learn over blows is ?

Just wondering what you guys suggest to get started with over blows. I've come close on my Lee Oskar on hole 6 but I don't know if the problem is me, the harp, or both... so I thought I'd try another brand just to compare and to learn.

Actually I can get the blow reed to choke (some of the time :) and with the chromatic tuner I can see it popup to Bb for a fraction of a sec... but so far have not been able to get it to hold...

Thanks for any advice.