Re: [Harp-L] repair people for chromatic harmonica

"So how do the repair people working on chromatic harmonicas make a living?"

During the academic year, I teach full time, drive tour bus on weekends,
music performance (harmonica and/or electric bass), and repair harmonicas
in my free time.
During the summer, I drive tour bus 50-70 hours per week, music performance
(harmonica and/or electric bass), and repair harmonicas in my free time.

Always working and busy  ..and lovin' every minute of it !!!

*George Miklas,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

*THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>
-  *Harmonica Repair* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
-  *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>* *Harmonicas*<http://us.playhohner.com/>
*...Just Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
*SPAH *- Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica,
<http://spah.org/>a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to
serving the harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>