RE: [Harp-L] 5 Blow Sample and Multi Overbends

Hello John,

The technique is the same as a blow bend in 8 or 9.
The tongue is in the same position.
The only difference is that it is extremely subtle. If you are not exactly
at the right place, you'll miss the note. I also recommend to blow very
softly.
You'd also better have a good & airtight harp.

To be honest, I rarely use this note in my playing, I prefer to get the 4
overblow. But I use really a lot the blow bends, as an effect to pitch down
the end of the notes, on all holes from 1 to 7.
It can be really nice, especially on ballads.

'hope that helps,

Regards,

Jerome
www.youtube.com/JersiMuse