Re: [Harp-L] SPAH awards criteria

Bob Hallway wrote:
<Methinks Richard wants to see if he got nominated, and wants everyone else
<to see if he got nominated.

I suppose it's natural to question my motivation, and of course it's easier than asking whether the questions I posed have merit.
I expected personal attacks when I raised this issue, and I'm not surprised to see this one; I will in fact be surprised if there aren't more.

I'm going to avoid discussion of my motivations, since 1) it's pointless--many people will believe whatever they choose to believe, whether or not protestations to the contrary are offered, and 2) it's not the issue that matters.

I've discussed my point of view at length, SPAH has said they'll consider it post-conference--a choice I don't agree with, but their choice to make--and as far as I'm concerned the discussion is over for now.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick