Re: [Harp-L] Pre SPAH blues blowoff - Who is going?

I will be there.

I had thought I might have a car and be able to offer rides, but it turns out I’m going to be dropped off at the convention hotel, instead, and therefore will be looking for a ride and/or buddies with whom to share a cab.  I’m sure it will work out, but figured I’d mention it.

Elizabeth H. (aka “Tin Lizzie”)