[Harp-L] Lark Chromatic

I got a pleasant surprise in my local music store the other week. They are not big into harmonicas, but among their collection of cheap and nasty blues harps of uncertain parentage I saw a pile of âLark Chromatic Harmonica â Shanghai, Chinaâ for a mere â25.00 each. When I felt the weight of the box and considered that this thing was costing 30% less than a âstarterâ Special 20 or a Lee Oskar, I figured it was worth taking a chance on it.

Having got it home, I found that it was a 10 hole Chromatic 2 Â Octave Solo tuned in the key of C. It was unvalved, but all the notes seemed to be present and correct and it was no âwindierâ than it would be reasonable to expect at this kind of money.

I was impressed enough to invest in another brace of them for two of my grandchildren â and no! I donât work for âLarkâ

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana