[Harp-L] Born in Chicago - NYT story - Friday premiere

Here's the link to the New York Times article in Thursday's paper.

<http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/26/movies/born-in-chicago-tells-of-titans-who-taught-young-proteges.html?src=dayp>

I got behind in my newspaper reading and only saw the article today.

Other's have remarked on the movie. and a trailer that has been out for awhile.

The film, which will have its New York premiere at 9 p.m. on Friday at the Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center at Lincoln Center.

[As I live in the Detroit suburbs, so I'll have to content myself to rereading my recently  rediscovered 2002 copy (somebody misfiled it on my bookshelves) of  Blues with a Feeling, the Little Walter story. Can't wait to see how it turns out!]

Phil