Re: XHarp Live a KidFest in Portsmouth, NH [Harp-L] 3D printing: harmonicas

Wayne, thank you for the reply.  You (and the harp) sound good, it's about time someone finally builds the midi harp! Looks like you are on the right track in all the "departments" - size, on-board sounds, etc - I wish you luck & success. Without knowing the price (which I am sure you haven't finalized yet) it is hard to know if I will be one of the early adopters, but I am sure that in time I will be one of the future players of your instrument. Keep us posted on your progress.

________________________________
 From: Wayne <wayne@xxxxxxxxx>
To: mik jagger <harpomatic@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: XHarp Live a KidFest in Portsmouth, NH [Harp-L] 3D printing: harmonicas

Hey Mik,
Just a note to let you know we should have a batch ready in November.
We're starting off small. Build 10 sell 10 ...build 20 etc..
This way if we need to retool it's a bit easier.
I've been using my prototype live for a few months and it hasn't let me
down once.
  Except the night I dropped it, but that's whole other story.
Anyway, Thanks for inquiring.
I played at a local park on Saturday (I write and perform music for
kids) and someone took a video on their phone I think.
I spruced it up a little . Not a great solo but it sounded very cool
blasting through their huge PA
overlooking the Piscataqua river between Maine and New Hampshire. Had
lots of curious folks
after the show.
Check it out if your curious.
Thanks