[Harp-L] Madcat - I need a call or different email - blues blowoff

Peter... since yesterday my email to you about the pre  SPAH blues blowoff
gets bounced back as undeliverable. I'm  using same address as you post here
which  previously worked ok.  I have a timely detail to relay,  can you
call or send a different email off-list?

Everyone else... Hmmm, does this mean Madcat is on the bill for  the
blowoff?  Stay tuned to find out!  I CAN say that  it promises be a killer show!

Christopher Richards
bluzeharp @ aol.com
harmonicaplanet.com