Re: [Harp-L] 1 draw bend trouble

This is one method I use for any particular hole/note that my student  is
having issues with (once the reed is confirmed working properly of course)

with scotch tape or painters tape cover the 2 3 4 holes. by isolating the
(1) one hole you give them a place to try all sorts of things to get the
best tone and bends. I do this mostly to help them hear the sounds that
they want. with the blocked off/isolated hole . the way to the lips and
tongue is sometimes through the ears.