Re: [Harp-L] F Sharp Minor
- To: "patpowers" <patpowers@xxxxxxx>, "Harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] F Sharp Minor
- From: gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:26:19 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-rim-org-msg-ref-id:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:reply-to :x-priority:sensitivity:importance:to:subject:from:date:content-type :mime-version; bh=YNjJF0RD6T1xXUWhUeDNN0dBxcREqt4Ko93BkNd05B8=; b=JILN03JYZ/SiWutpg++u2C0L3HP6JlOeetyAd0PBCfLhdk2Xz1qMX84dfzlvFEWEEc kf6+64qvJzzPhJ++UH3izT1Q7zuh03MHgD/UBzPsg/cJ9TMQAejK4dbe6ZVNmfwXoCC+ H5Q3yiIT4y/QnT2cgI1WZPMRrBe6nxMS4hNtQo5GAl6gqTGGxuLacftxQ2fiTm4cumEE w2XlRAq/QYQLSwdjrjzxIQQGACkf0TEON7/fUWB2z7Zby2m8JTVbCWQtwH9U5fQHP7IG G5woy2pKG4Ka3J5wKeh25TvIOCWwVctFwt1nVmj2Hx3uDlrrweaNITw3NfpqWdHF36oL frag==
- Importance: Normal
- Reply-to: gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx
- Sensitivity: Normal
A on an E is 12th, a fairly popular position. This gets my vote so far.
Is this a song we know?
Subject: [Harp-L] F Sharp Minor
Sent: Jul 17, 2013 7:05 AM
3rd position on an E harp should work.
>> I was ask to play with a band that I had never played for. It was a last
>> minute gig. Second set they called out F#minor or A major. I couldn't find
>> a harp that worked well. I could get a few notes on the D harp. Which harp
>> would work the best for this key?
>Gary I guess it depends whether you want dorian minor, natural, harmonic, aeolian, or phrygian but I just tried it on a handy C harp and it seems to work quite well - add that to your exploration!
End of Harp-L Digest, Vol 119, Issue 19
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and