Re: [Harp-L] Re: F#minor

Steve,
My first big suggestion was an standard A harp.  Without bends and
overblows, what pitfall do you see that won't harmonize?

I am in agreement with you that the other harps suggested have notes built
in that are not in the A major/F# natural minor scale.  However, I think
they are worth exploring.  If you hit a note that you don't like, go away
from it.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com