[Harp-L] Re: SPAH! Who's going?

Bonjour,

I am going and for the very first time in this part of the world,  quite happy with the idea to meet new people ;) !!!...
It has been only for about ten years that one of my friends have told me so many good things about SPAH and his friends from there :) ...
And 50years ! Can not miss that :) !...

Patrice Rayon
harmonicacontact.com