[Harp-L] F sharp minor
- To: Harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] F sharp minor
- From: Ben Hewlett <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 08:55:09 +0100
- References: <20326019.125076.1374030956958.JavaMail.root@m04>
> I was ask to play with a band that I had never played for. It was a last
> minute gig. Second set they called out F#minor or A major. I couldn't find
> a harp that worked well. I could get a few notes on the D harp. Which harp
> would work the best for this key?
Gary I guess it depends whether you want dorian minor, natural, harmonic, aeolian, or phrygian but I just tried it on a handy C harp and it seems to work quite well - add that to your exploration!
01454 881 089
07973 284 366
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and