Re: [Harp-L] Pucker

Tony, there is no reason to think of UB'ing as "bad" or something you need
to break.  If it works for you, rock it out!

Google "harmonica u-block player" and read some of those forum posts.  That
should confirm that many, many players do it, and some good players do it
exclusively.  It's even rumored that Little Walter was a UB'er from time to
time!  Google Norton Buffalo, and listen to some of his youtube
videos...all U-blocking!

As someone who also U-blocked for a few weeks when first starting out, I
would say that if you are struggling with the transition to another
embouchure...then just embrace your U-block and enjoy the instrument.
 Learn a couple norton buffalo tunes in homage to the u-block.  Then, when
your confidence is higher, try puckering again.  It will come easier when
you have the confidence of being able to play a couple tunes, start to
finish, in any embouchure.