RE: [Harp-L] Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder in "Rising Sons" Band

Nice flyer, David -- thanks for posting! While I missed this particular show, I did see them at the Santa Monica Civic in about 1966. This flyer looks earlier, since Ed Cassidy is pictured (he left the band in '64 and eventually formed Spirit with his stepson Randy California.) Here's an ad for the same show your flyer is from: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz290vcFFm1qh7tzmo1_1280.jpg

cheers and best wishes,
Tom Ball

Anyone remember the Rising Sons band that included Taj Mahal and Ry Cooder? I have an old Ash Grove flyer from the 1960s:
http://pinterest.com/pin/117656608987849485/