Re: [Harp-L] Pucker

Tip the harp up so that the holes are facing the ground.  PUSH the harp
hard in to your very furthest back lower lip so that your surrounding lips
are stuffing into the surrounding holes.  Pivot the harp a smidgen towards
your right cheek.  Get your upper lip as far over the upper cover plate as
possible while retaining a single note.

All of these tips are training wheel techniques.  Once you get your balance
you will not need any of these techniques but many people use them forever.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com