Re: [Harp-L] Pucker
- To: Tony Stephens <tnysteph@xxxxxxxxx>, harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Pucker
- From: Michael Rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 12:25:34 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=3GhKU0lwTTDq5r6wvh/8AOBs7MN/VaA5DW30nJum1Yc=; b=ZtHoGWLwKhho4HPKF2Z4dHnkYoW/tDU1L0M7s/7GG1gFw01hA0c/BRayccV8Ipuywp sddOBKyxNzqQ9GeeP7ISoNbClQSwR1PB3HlkotpvHMfR02ikJ/3A755McfFmdyeNqiBb 4dkSmnQc8g8IZ1WUjOLMX0OVowtaUFUksMGdgfRDFbwGpHAoZOf2A3OwBounVvkgDQw4 NcA4cWdiJsKzBZ1wUFpqp4yN/8ThOfIrFk060BDmWY5NoJ5HTLzTxfKJSw74ah5Q8cM9 S+L55AQuunpgE2rsAvA/BBbqot2iHIXlE9XKl3uUlwF81cEt/xau221DtuZFJTdbILtN LJnA==
- In-reply-to: <9B12EDB2-9147-4509-96DF-19BEE1F602EC@yahoo.com>
- References: <9B12EDB2-9147-4509-96DF-19BEE1F602EC@yahoo.com>
Tip the harp up so that the holes are facing the ground. PUSH the harp
hard in to your very furthest back lower lip so that your surrounding lips
are stuffing into the surrounding holes. Pivot the harp a smidgen towards
your right cheek. Get your upper lip as far over the upper cover plate as
possible while retaining a single note.
All of these tips are training wheel techniques. Once you get your balance
you will not need any of these techniques but many people use them forever.
On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Tony Stephens <tnysteph@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I need to vent! I do not know why the pucker I so hard for me when playing
> by tabs. U blocking came easy. I think I need to be able to do both. The
> only thing I know to do..... Practice!
> Any other advice?
> Sent from my iPhone
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and