[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 119, Issue 11
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 119, Issue 11
- From: Patrice Rayon <stpat95@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 19:15:57 +0000
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <201307120211.r6C2AtUZ009998@harp-l.com>
- References: <201307120211.r6C2AtUZ009998@harp-l.com>
Thank you Rob,
I added your date to the agenda of French speaking (Europe) areas :
But.... More details would be welcomed for the places where you are going to play because many events around and possible places :)
See you in Paris ( where ?) ;) :/ ?!???
On your website that seems you are also playing in Paris on the 17th of July ?
Patrice Rayon (Enjoy your stay in France ;) ...)
> Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 18:20:38 -0400
> From: Rob Paparozzi <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Harp-L] Spain and France Harpers
> Keep an eye out for me in Europe at Festivals in these towns
> in Spain & France....stop by and enjoy the show and say hi..
> I will be with The Original Blues Brothers Band with Steve Cropper and
> Blue Lou Marini.
> July 13 San Javier, Spain
> July 14 Valencia, Spain
> July 15 Madrid, Spain
> July 18 Cahors, France
> July 19 Toulouse, France
> July 20 Paris, France
> July 21 Carcassonne, France
> -- Best, Rob Paparozzi
> Rob's Webpage: http://www.robpaparozzi.com/
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and