[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 119, Issue 11

Thank you Rob,

I added your date to the agenda of French speaking (Europe) areas :
http://harmonicacontact.com/Agendas/Francophonie.html

But.... More details would be welcomed for the places where you are going to play because many events around and possible places :)
See you in Paris ( where ?) ;)  :/ ?!???

On your website that seems you are also playing in Paris on the 17th of July ?

Regards
Patrice Rayon (Enjoy your stay in France ;) ...)
http://harmonicacontact.com