[Harp-L] Sub 30 thoughts and opinions
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Sub 30 thoughts and opinions
- From: Matheus Verardino <verardinomatheus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:17:43 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:from:content-type:x-mailer:message-id:date:to :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=xzYTpAxAfdaQUpcaX7xHocHQbrnFAiXJw0LvyIuTexY=; b=vt8pKSL6juJOpH8lrPm9Bc5qjN4e8NhKWGM5GimUSCnbYLECGGqgmc9UOcvqX0qbKY j6C3Pl6e6F8NErcgRaGaXlU/cgjch8pS4xEWrk6nqJ5r2jQhI0Wsh8FKDfeMpVfAthRm p9wLsxTWBBdeQCF13PcmzprpZqThLCtgNbchLbX8psxAyMlv7iot5tAm8T32RBKajNZY lIDxyXD4ZHc2wNzsI1yeXy5QgoSVadTGOsNFHBFckggEdFBE72C9PB0dSiDu5SDoIT+C FHJWOg7sMHtI1CeCLt1HtpCvcnRgvUYCXlaFIBybjxyC6G1ZMFo0BsvK/yc3cxKy+Eie rHPg==
I know it's been more than a year since it was released but
If you've been playing it for a while I would like to know your thoughts and opinions about it in performance, durability, if its leaky and if one can tweak the offset of the reeds for a softer or stronger playing.
I play a ton of bluegrass tunes in G and A and I have been using the Powerbender (which is great)
But it doesn't hurt to have some other alternatives.
Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated...
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and