[Harp-L] Sub 30 thoughts and opinions

I know it's been more than a year since it was released but
If you've been playing it for a while I  would like to know your thoughts and opinions about it in performance, durability, if its leaky and if one can tweak the offset of the reeds for a softer or stronger playing.
I play a ton of bluegrass tunes in G and A and I have been using the Powerbender (which is great)
But it doesn't hurt to have some other alternatives.
Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated...

Matheus Verardino