Re: [Harp-L] I played distorted diatonic with a symphonic orchestra.

Nice, Boris. I really enjoyed your performance and the piece that you played. I think I get what you were saying about the distorted harp. But, you now what, it worked. The distortion did not detract from the performance. Excellent. Dan Axt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris Plotnikov" <ploboris@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:05 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] I played distorted diatonic with a symphonic orchestra.

Previous april I played with a small symphonic orchestra. It's a piece
written special for me on diatonic harmonica by Russian young composer
Elmir Nizamov. It was very good experience to learn such big amounts of
sheet music. Intro and the end was improvised.

http://youtu.be/ZpwbCs0sj-4

P.S. To be honest, I dislike overdistorted tone here, when I played live it
sounded much better and conductor (!) prefered me to play with my Harp
Attack.
--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov
http://borisplotnikov.ru