[Harp-L] Hohner T bird low keyed harps

I play a lot of low keyed harps in my band and have become a big fan of Hohner's Thunderbird harps. Also their sister harp the Crossover which is to my eye identical except for the conical shape covers.  Both of these relatively new harps from hohner are making big inroads to my gigging harp case these days. Loud and fairly bright for low keyed harps, pretty responsive and durable too.

Any customizers or repair experts out there working on these harps? Replacing bad reeds, making them super playable? I'd be interested in connecting.

As always, I get my harps from Ron Hobdy. Www.rockinronsmusicforless.com (no affiliation, just happy customer)

Ross Macdonald
www.sassparilla.info

Sent from my iPad