Subject: Re: [Harp-L] So, I got to sit in with Blues Traveler the other night..
- To: mikefugazzi@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] So, I got to sit in with Blues Traveler the other night..
- From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 01:00:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx, 3N037@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com; s=20121107; t=1373259622; bh=q7dNdUXG/v87cU1OMXpx9TQX2EH2jjXrpYLXNU5nSBM=; h=From:To:Subject:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Ty2sj3I0GU/58tdAtpl4uZTbPA7p42Ja0DzGiZ+TaPmPmdDc12h3l3zZ6m8r6mlj3 bFSKPlbD4KTCGtDvPRBR7fP3+lm7nXVO95a9styXF+xXp4EmDrK0E7NU7fCMWEj1TD SjvWu4WOx3KHj2EXjKvt/7rvdIjagt+gobfrYHkA=
Boy, how times have changed. I remember the days when John Popper was
referred to here as 'he whose name cannot be mentioned' or some such, due to the
uproar his style and speed would elicit from die hard Blues players who
never seemed to get what Popper was about.
I thought this was a really cool moment onstage. I could hear your harp
right along with Popper's. His is unmistakable--that high end bird-like
quality he brings to so many of his songs, but you sure held your own and the
band was more than generous to their guest. What a fun moment, you must have
been floating! My nephew has been a huge BT fan forever so I knew all about
them long before my own return to playing harmonica.
Have to agree with Smokey on this: very happy for you. :)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 07:31:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mike <mikefugazzi@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] So, I got to sit in with Blues Traveler the
Cc: Mike <mikefugazzi@xxxxxxxxx>, Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
You guys are far too kind, thank you!
On Wednesday, July 3, 2013 11:08:45 PM UTC-5, Joseph Leone wrote:
> I was so happy for you I cried. You sounded B I T C H I N You blow
> everyone's asses A---Whaaaaaay.
> On Jul 3, 2013, at 10:54 PM, Mike wrote:
> > And here's the vid!
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPk8mL3xBGY
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and