Re: [Harp-L] Buskin in Third Position,-)

That is a solid groove! And FUN, too!! I like it!

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate (Fanatic)
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High
Successhttp://www.youtube.com/DUKEofWAILhttp://www.dukeofwail.comhttps://www.facebook.com/DUKEofWAIL

--

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL
*________________________*
*
*
*Music Lessons for Adults and Children *
**Harmonica, Steel Guitar, Dobro, Piano Tuner
*Distance Learning via Webcam*
**DUKEofWAIL.com <http://www.dukeofwail.com/>
*480-720-8897*
*