RE: [Harp-L] So, I got to sit in with Blues Traveler the other night...

SO COOL!!! How did I MISS this?!?!? I didn't even know they were in the area...
Mike you slayed it my friend. Low and Slow, High and Tight, with tone and soul brother! And I'm guessing they just gave you a vocal mic to try to hang with his rig up there too...   4:50 was epic.
Congrats man. You more than held your own :)
Noah