[Harp-L] The Mission Delta Sonic Amp is ready

Here is a link to a video of Nic Clark playing the new Delta Sonic amp from
Mission:
http://youtu.be/2ESH7zE_feE

The amp is now shipping.  The price is $869.00 for the cathode bias
version.  Fixed bias is $899.00.  In the video Nic is playing the cathode
bias amp.

The amp is 15 watts from two JJ Tesla 6V6 power tubes with one 10-inch
speaker in a tweed Harvard cab.  The preamp tube is a 12AY7.  The speaker
is an Eminence Lil' Buddy, and the amp is very loud for its size.

You can hear the amazing tone in the video:  Big sound with a soft colorful
crunch around the edges.  It has a line out on the top of the amp for PA
support when needed, so volume is never really an issue  The amp is totally
giggable and weighs only 25 pounds. In the video you can see it on a chair
to Nic's right.  (left side of the video)

As I write this Dan Treanor is playing the amp at his Wednesday blues jam
at the D-Note in Arvada, Colorado.  It is a loud room but the Delta Sonic
amp is easily keeping up with the volume on 7 of 12.  The tone is awesome.

For more info on buying the amp you can google Mission Harp Amps, or you
can reply to me with questions about the amp.  I have the cathode bias
version.

-Rick Davis
The Mile High Blues Society
The Blues Harp Amps Blog