[Harp-L] Walking The Dog

I don't know if this qualifies as a decent version, but it is a version
with comping and solos I did a few years ago with a central Illinois band
(The Martini Brothers) I was in with Greg Baker, the vocalist and band
leader. It is not the best job we ever did, but it is the only performance
caught on video before the band leader passed away.  Note:  There are other
bands with the same name.

The camera is right in front of the PA cab, so the harp is pretty loud in
the mix on the video during the solo.  At the end a volunteer friend of the
singer jumped in on a mic to sing on the chorus.  This was a fun band in a
venue known for having an expansive stage.  ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzyrnqaN6M8

Doug S.