[Harp-L] Clearance Sale

Clearing out some redundant gear to pay for new redundant gear.  If interested please contact off list.

HarpGear HG2 - Virtually new including NOS GE 6v6GT power tube. $675 including shipping CONUS

Shure 520 - Greg Heumann installed CM element and Switchcraft screw on connector including original box.  The shell itself I don't believe was ever used. When I received it the cable appeared to have never had a connector soldered on. Absolutely mint with no marks or flaws on shell or grill.  $275 including shipping.

Shure Slim-X777 - I have two. Both in beautiful condition and sounding strong. $60 including shipping.

Photos on request but please be a serious buyer.