RE: [Harp-L] Re: Speaker wood

I had a 1969 Champ that got wet on the bottom of the cab and the particle board just soaked up the water so I had to, with a cab maker's help, build a new one. I was advised thast on a 5 watt amp that #2 pine would not make any difference in tone. So I bought some Sand-D-Ply and built the whole cab with it. It made a huge difference.