[Harp-L] Randy Weinstein plays and discusses the X-Reed ChromaBender

The new X-Reed ChromaBender (an all-bending 12 hole solo tuned harp,
released yesterday) is a commercial version of a prototype I made about 20
years ago. One person I disclosed it to in confidence was Randy Weinstein,
and he asked me to make him a couple.

I did, and Randy repaid the favour by doing some in-depth exploration of the
ChromaBender in a jazz/blues vein. He recorded a tasty version of
‘Summertime’, along with a detailed commentary on the different approaches
he tried. It makes interesting listening, and reading! Check it out here:

http://harpscomplete.com/wordpress/?p=1140

Brendan Power

WEBSITES:  <http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com ●
www.x-reed.com