[Harp-L] trumpet call harmonica

Hello,
i just got my hands on an old harp i have found bits and pieces on the net about its age and so on but nothing about what price range it might fall under.this harp is a Honer Trumpet Call harp .it has the box and brass bells or horns if you will on it from what i am reading c. 1907 to 1931.its in ok shape and sounds good for being old as it is.anyone have any ideas on what it might be worth. (i guess to answer my own question it would someone would be willing to pay for it)to reword it what would be a fair offer on something like this in a good condition..Thanks