Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L] My Babe at the Blues Jam

I wouldn't choose this kinda tune when jam-playing with unknown musicians,
unless they told me that they are familiar with it (or at least, the bass
player and the guitar player).

When I jam-play with unknown musicians, I don't dare to lead tunes beyond
the ones that can be easily explained in terms of "standard 12",
"quick-change", "turn-around", "breaks", "up-beat", "hold V" (for the V-V
instead of V-IV), "hold I" (for the 16-bars chorus that add 4 bars of
I-chord before IV-IV-I-I, etc), ...

Related to this, I normally find more trouble when trying to explain which
kind of groove or rhythym I would like to play.

Cheers,

MA