Re: [Harp-L] My Babe at the Blues Jam

The changes for the song is just 'The Saints' ie 'When the saints go
marching in' and the solos a twelve bar that hangs on the V on the ninth
and tenth bar (rather than V to IV) There are a heap of songs that use the
'Saints' progression, and if one is called in the outfits I play in, we say
'the Saints straight through' or 'Saints with twelve bar solos' depending
on whoever is leading.
RD

--
Rick Dempster