Re: [Harp-L] Re: Rick Epping in Sligo

Paul N. wrote:

Now that's my kind of music! But how Rick can play the harmonica and the concertina at the same time is beyond me. I can manage one or the other but not both at once...

It's taken me some time but I finally figured it out. Anyone who can play the harmonica and concertina simultaneously ~and~ designs stuff like Special 20s and XB-40s obviously has ~two~ brains. What I can't figure out is where he keeps the other one... ;^)

Michelle