Re: [Harp-L] 3-hole draw goes flat without trying

Don't know how long you've been playing, but when I was teaching regularly,
I would always tell people experiencing this kind of thing to allow air to
pass through the nose as they drew in. If the note bends under those
conditions, then there is something wrong with the hardware, not the
software (ie you) It's usually the 2 hole, rather than the more resistant 3
hole bend that does this kind of thing.
It could of course be a combination of you and the instrument, in which
case you may like to try gapping the draw 3 reed a little higher (active
word here is 'little')
RD

--
Rick Dempster