From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Benoît FELTEN
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 6:12 AM
To: Harp-L
Subject: [Harp-L] Another Harmonica Still Life

Hello all,

A few weeks ago I posted a harmonica still life photo I called "the essence of blues jamming". It was well received here so I thought I would share another shot from the same session I called "Hohner & Sennheiser".

You can find it here: http://500px.com/photo/24381043

It's release under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA licence which means that you can use it for non-commercial uses provided it's credited to me with a link back to www.benoifelten.com, you can also transform it and reshare it as long as it is with the same licence.

Hope you like it. There will be more to come!

(And should anyone want to purchase a print of this one or the previous one, get in touch!)

--
Benoît FELTEN
www.benoitfelten.com