Re: [Harp-L] PFOS Tickets available for Skokie, New Haven, Austin, Houston, Westbrook, and Santa Rosa

That's it ? ! Those are the ONLY cities ? I'm in Atlanta , short of driving to Houston that's as close as it gets sheesh ! How can the rest of the country view it ? ? ? PLEASE advise !
Thanks , JB

Sent from my iPhone