[Harp-L] St.James Infirmary Blues Digi rp155 patch

Hey All- I've been having fun with the digitech RP155 processor and also Richards patches that go along with it. Here's a fun little wah-wah effect that I tweaked and put together with The St.James Infirmary Blues.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYCEPy1lIDU

Also,does anyone know what the main differences are ( effects wise) between the digi 155 and the 255 and up (aside from the expression pedal)? Thanks- Sandy

P.S. - Still have the Harp Commander 2 and microvox mic/preamp for sale. Also , will be selling some older Filisko special 20 harps for sale soon. Let me know if interested. harpmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx