Re: [Harp-L] Iphone, ipad, ipod,1k, apps, looping

I bought HarpNinja the other day...I mean, how could I not?  All I've used
it for so far is to pull up charts of the note and chord layouts.  It have
been very helpful when trying to learn new music with other musicians.  I
have an iPad with me anyways.  I can navigate the harp by intervals, but
have never learned to remember the actual note names on each key beyond C.