Re: [Harp-L] gone from dry mouth to slobbering like as t bernard

Depends on how attractive the audience is.
Thanks Jerry,
----- Original Message -----
From: paul.mohney3 <paul.mohney3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 03:56:43 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: [Harp-L] gone from dry mouth to slobbering like as t bernard
weird
Back when I stated playing, i'd have adrenaline dry mouth
Now that i'm a little more relaxed, i keep a water bottle handy to keep me
and the harps lubricated.
Only problem, (and it happens with my D harp mostly) is through the solo ,
any more than maybe two minutes and i've got a mouthful of spit and no where
to put it, so i put break in where i can swallow and not drown, choke or
drool like a st bernard.
This happen to anybody else?
Paul