Re: [Harp-L] Sound Man at Wiliamsburg (Darryl Schrock)

I (personally) thought the Darryl was a fantastic person. So so easy to work with. Unfortunately the bunch of us had only 45 min or so to do our sound checks. But someone ate up 35 min of it, and someone else 25 (going over time), so I got to play 3 notes, told him: "It's fine", and we rolled with it.
On past occasions, I have experienced players wanting to go through their entire repertoire..JUST for a sound check. Get real.

jo-jo