Fwd: [Harp-L] Hohner Hoodoo

My all-time favorite harmonica mic is the highly unpopular Shaker Madcat mic.  I've had great results with it for decades.  The Shaker Madcat Mic is a true dynamic microphone (like a Shure SM-58, but much smaller).  It won't clip like a condenser mic.

Peter Madcat Ruth
Musician - Grammy Award Winner
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.madcatmusic.net