[Harp-L] Huntersounds patches for Digitech RP samples online

Hi all,

I've put samples for the patches in my new V16 Huntersounds patch set for Digitech RP 250/255/350/355 up on my site at the following URL:
http://www.hunterharp.com/check-out-the-v16-patches/

I plan to start shipping this new set to current licensees and new buyers by March 1.  It's a great collection of cool tones, including traditional amped setups as well as more modern sounds. (Note: I'm not shipping updates for RP150/155 patch sets at this time.)

Stay tuned for more news on new sounds for harp, and enjoy the samples.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick