Subject: [Harp-L] Sgro Brothers

Tony Sgro sent me the videotape of their performance at the 1990 Buckeye Harmonica Festival
and asked me if I would post it on YouTube. I posted them last September/October.
Jack Ely shot the video
John Lieurance and Doug Ely ran the sound system.

1   http://youtu.be/xoOqOpKKN8k
2   http://youtu.be/VsbedxqOn7E
3   http://youtu.be/tTc8M8EXHus
4   http://youtu.be/VFSgBzvGI9Q  with special guest Jerry Murad
5   http://youtu.be/eb3vjVrC1Sw
6   http://youtu.be/ggyCU7FxKeA
7   http://youtu.be/6A5WfCcuZDU
8   I removed #8 because YouTube informed me of copyright infringement
9   http://youtu.be/oq4fpdCrhXU
10 http://youtu.be/WEsX1pO3cHs  with special guest Pete Pedersen.
11. I removed #11 because YouTube informed me of copyright infringement

Message: 4
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 05:15:54 -0800 (PST)
From: Larry Sandy <slyou65@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Sgro Brothers on TV
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

This is a 1955 video where the host, Herb Shriner, becomes the guest of the Sgro Brothers one month before they became civilians again. Their amazing talent is demonstrated to a nationwide audience on, ironcially, Two For The Money game show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjG5YYuRevQ&feature=endscreen

Lockjaw Larry