RE: [Harp-L] Hammond's So Many Roads album

I had no idea.  I though Hammond played harmonica on all his own albums.  He
has been special to me since early high school since I randomly discovered
his self titled solo album from the early 60's.  I've seen him live on
numerous occasions.  From solo performances (once I sat at his table briefly
and he signed about five of his LP's that I brought with me).  He seemed to
reminisce a bit looking through them (this was mid-seventies).  He was
gracious and friendly.  I saw him once as a headliner with Bonnie Raitt
_opening for him_ - just before her first album - I had never heard of her
at the time!  It was just her and Freebo.  He came out before his set to sit
in on harp for a song with her.

I continue to be impressed with Hammond's work, particularly solo.  Guitar,
voice, harp - all stellar on their own and amazing put together.

....Pete in AK (although in wonderfully sunny phoenix area today!)