[Harp-L] alan wilson biography

      Many thanks to
                              Tom Ball & Pete Sheridan, for supplying the information I sought ,
                               Once again the users of harp-l have proven to be the fount of all
                               things harp . My quest is nearing completion I have placed my order
                               and await delivery, hopefully in the next 2 weeks as I go into hospital
                               Feb 1st. ( also my wifes birthday , hows that for timing ) to have a knee
                               joint replacement , having ruined it from 21 years as a picture framer
                              operating a leg powered mitre cutting treadle guillotine,plus a life time
                              of amateur sports.

                                                       Many thanks again --------------- jumpjive65jive