Re: [Harp-L] Re: Smokey's Georgia

Only if you bring your tracks lap top.....lolol. And Aug is a lifetime away..for me..but anything is possible.

Jo-Zepp  (p.s. seriously here David..when I go to a fest, there are certain people I want to see there. If they are not there I am saddened, and my experience is somewhat diminished?. Read between the lines. :)

Oh, and thank you so much. Coming from you, this is like whipped cream.