Re: [Harp-L] re:What Cover-Plates Don't Do

I don't have any, but it would be very interesting, IMO, to add to the
complex question the impact of things like powder coating on timbre.  Are
you talking about the SPAH test?  The best way to do any of these, IMO, is
to remove the human element.  I need one of those music store testing
things.