[Harp-L] SPAH represented at NAMM

I know this is a longshot, but is anybody from the SPAH organization (board member, officer) planning on attending NAMM?

Or how about a flyer about SPAH being available at NAMM harmonica dealers?

I know it's easy for me to make suggestions here in frigid metro Detroit, but in my old age it now seems that that it some representation by SPAH (even members walking around wearing T-shirts promoting SPAH and maybe some harmonica equipment or harmonica company on the other side might get some word out about SPAH.

WIth a PR signup sheet, SPAH could send out quarterly mailings to music stores about what was coming up in the harmonica community and at the next SPAH convention.

Phil