Re: [Harp-L] (no subject)

One un-obvious thing to check. On cx12's sometimes the button becomes unglued from the slide, causing mis-alignment of the slide position vs. the harmonica and resulting in air leakage. Remove the slide and make sure the button is pushed as far as it can possibly go onto the slide. If it wasn't already completely flush with the slide, this may have been your problem. Re-insert the slide and see if the problem persists or not. If this was the problem, you can remove the slide, remove the button from the slide, put a little glue (contact cement or elmer's should due) and re-attach.

Hope this helps....

- Slim.